Friday 16 December 2011

Real Yellow-Themed Autumn Wedding: Ashley & Jeff

Aaaah, yellow! The colour of the sunshine - something we're not getting a great deal of on these grey November days. I hope these pics of Ashley and Jeff's big day cheer you up out of the gloom - they certainly did the job for me earlier on today. My favourite ideas to steal? Ashley's fab flat shoes (sensible but oh-so-stylish), their cute tie-the-knot invitations and the vintage typewriter they used for messages on the day.  Huge thanks to the team at Simply Bloom for their gorgeous pictures.


If you enjoyed this post, why not sign up for our free newsletter and click for more yellow-themed wedding ideas. Before the Big Day - the Best UK Wedding Blog.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers - many thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...