Friday 21 October 2011

Real Shabby-Chic Barndance Wedding: Jamie & Bryan

The sheer abundance of copyable details from Jamie & Bryan's big day, have got me in a tizz. How can I put in words the sheer wonderfulness of it all? What should I mention first? Luckily the team from Our Labour of Love have gushed on my behalf, pointing out the barn-dance invitations, the oodles of bouquets and birds nests, the flea market antique plates, the symmetry of the parasols and the personalised jam-pots. PLUS my biggest love, and something that should be in everyone's list of wedding-wants, the Kick Off Your Heels flip-flop favours. Such a fantastic idea to keep your girls on the dance-floor.


If you enjoyed this post, why not sign up for our free newsletter and click for tonnes of barn wedding ideas. Before the Big Day - the Best UK Wedding Blog.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers - many thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...