Thursday 1 April 2010

Real Wedding: Tyler & Mitchell

A gorgeous winter wedding for you to indulge in today, to coincide with the return of freezing weather across the UK. Where did Spring go? Tyler and Mitchell celebrated their big day at the Sacred Heart Catholic Church, and emerged after saying their vows into a flurry of green confetti. I'm pretty partial to green-themed weddings myself, so I'm super-keen on Tyler's bridesmaids' dresses and her gorgeous white peony and green orchid bouquet. Also, Mitchell's button-hole looks fab against his dark suit. Don't miss the pics of the double cakes - the happy couple decided to go for two, one picked by the bride, and the other by the groom. It's a tradition that's gaining ground in the States, and I wouldn't be surprised if it appeared over here as a trend for the summer. Huge thanks to Simply Bloom for their gorgeous pictures.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers - many thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...