Tuesday 18 May 2010

Real Wedding: Crystal & Ben

Oooo bubblegum pop! I'm not sure why, but that's the phrase that came to mind as I looked through these fabulous Our Labour of Love pictures. Ben and Crystal got married in Malibu, surrounded by mountains, palm trees and mindblowing colour. Just look at the colour of that sky {sigh!}. Details to copy include Crystal's fabulous sparkly shoes, cute balloon-and-bloom bouquet, and her bridesmaids' bright pink parasols. But I musn't leave out the groom! Ben's three-piece suit is super-dapper, and I love his cool pocket-watch on a pink ribbon. Just a stunning wedding, so inspirational - I'm off to dream of summer holidays.

If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers - many thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...