Sunday 16 May 2010

Real Wedding: Esther & Daniel

Destination weddings rock. The sun shines, the sea glitters, and you can guarantee that everyone who makes the trip is a true friend. Plus, everyone goes a little bit wild on holiday, and there's nothing better than a wild white wedding. Esther and Daniel decided to celebrate their big day in Cabo, in Mexico. I've been to Cabo - it's a crazy place where tequilla, stunning beaches and azure seas, all come together in one tiny tourist town. You can't fail to have fun there, and from the looks of Christine Chang's colour-popping photos, Esther and Daniel had an amazing wedding. I love how the wedding party dresses in greys and whites, and my favourite details has to be Esther's amazing statement Chanel necklace.

If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers - many thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...