Thursday 27 May 2010

Real Wedding: Joanna & Yuri

Cakes aren't normally the first thing that catch my eye as I'm flicking through wedding pics {I'm more of a stationery obsessive}, but check out the beauty from Joanna and Yuri's wedding. Isn't it gorgeous? Also loving the fun blooms they picked for their florals - tulips and sunflowers are such cheerful colours, and they set the mood for a stunning spring wedding. Other stealworthy ideas include the lovely Fulham Palace venue, the traditional London transport, the red bands of colour on the tables, and the Yuri's cool floral tie. Huge thanks to Ken Buist for his gorgeous pictures, don't miss his website.


If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers - many thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...