Saturday 11 September 2010

Real Wedding: Ginny & Devin

If you're planning a vintage wedding, you're going to L-O-V-E the inspirational details in this gorgeous event. Ginny was the bride, and she went table-decor crazy, using an eclectic mix of personal touches. Each tabletop was decorated with different bright blooms, vases, tin cans, glass jars, papers, and even paint brushes still holding onto their perfectly artsy paint stains. My favourite detail has to be the polaroid photo wall, but I'm loving the fancy-dress moustaches and floral table cloths. One of the most important things on Ginny and Devin’s wedding day was their son, Liam, who chose to wear a super-cool superhero outfit. His friends followed suit, and just check out how cool they all look in the pictures! All these fabulous photographs published with thanks to the talented team at Simply Bloom.

 If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS or click here for more vintage ideas.

2 comments :

  1. Oh my word, I LOVE this wedding! So pretty and personal, it really stands out. And the kids in their outfits are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it gorgeous! I completely agree!

    xGeorgia
    Editor, Before the Big Day

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers - many thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...