Thursday 13 January 2011

Wedding Diamonds for Hire

If you've got expensive tastes, and you want to look a million dollars on your wedding day, then you might  be finding the cost of bridal jewellery a bit of a shock. I certainly couldn't afford what I wanted, so I started looking into other options, and discovered a well-kept secret. Hiring diamonds. It's like having a huge jewellery box of glittery gorgeousness, but with none of the responsibility or expense. I found amazing earrings at Diamond Thrills, but they also do necklaces, tennis bracelets and even tiaras! Plus, because I asked really nicely, they're offering 10% off, if you mention Before the Big Day.




If you enjoyed this post, get 
free updates by email, and click here for more jewellery ideas for your wedding.

4 comments :

  1. Excellently written article, if only all blogger offered the same level of content as you, the internet would be a much better place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Layout and information. Have bookmarked the page.Will visit soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice designs of all the jewellery.Definitely these are the pieces that bride will love.

    Financial Adviser Richmond

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers - many thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...