Thursday 16 August 2012

Real Romantic Blush Wedding: Karen & Howard

*Sigh* This is one of those exquisite weddings that reminds me of why I started Before the Big Day. It's a perfect combination of fashion, flowers, graphic design, cake-making and tailoring. Karen and Howard put so much thought into their big day that I have tonnes of favourite details - not least the chandelier detailing on the Paperie Sheep stationery, which so cleverly mimics the decor of their stunning venue. I'm totally obsessed with Karen's gorgeous elegant Pronovias dress, and her to-die-for floral Badgley Mischka shoes. Other stealworthy ideas include the bridesmaids' Grecian style dresses, the peony decorated cake, and the macaroon favours. I love macaroons, I love the feminine pink, and I love how the whole affair is inbued with a sense of delicious romance. Just how a wedding should be! Huge thanks to Stephanie Williams for capturing it with such style.


♥ Want more pink wedding ideas? ♥ Or how about garden wedding ideas? ♥
If you enjoyed this post, why not sign up for our free newsletter
Before the Big Day - the Best UK Wedding Blog.

2 comments :

  1. Beautiful cake with the peonies! I love fresh flowers in hair & in decor... fake flowers make me sad!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers - many thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...